Open 7 days per week !
February, March, November, December
10 a.m to 1p.m and from 2p.m to 5:30 p.m
April, May, September, October
9 a.m to 1p.m and from 2p.m to 6 p.m
June, July, August
From 9 a.m to 7 p.m non-stop
Closed in January
Seven days a week from February 8th to 31 December (except December 25th).
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Paved free parking (coach space)
- Totally handicapped accessible (museum and restrooms)
- Relaxation area in the garden with tables and benches
- Field of lavandin (flowers late May to mid-August, subject to weather conditions)
- Shop: AOC essential oil, natural cosmetics, lavender bouquets and sachets
Inside our Museum
Last tickets sold a half hour before closing time.
- Photos and videos are not authorised.
- No pets allowed.
- Access with drinks and/or food not allowed.
Payments accepted at the museum and shop:
Le Château du Bois Provence®
Discover our 100% Made in Provence P.D.O Fine Lavender cosmetics on our online shop!
To the attention of journalists and all the friends of the Lavender Museum
To help us to get to know you, and to help us share our passion – we provide you with photos and information on:
- The Lavender Museum, an original venue intended to explain the universe of true lavender, a fascinating and authentic universe.
- Our lavender-growing farm, with its gorgeous landscapes and protected setting.
- Our cosmetics and well-being products, from our brand “Le Château du Bois”, which use 100% pure AOP essence of true lavender.
Jack and Sophie Lincelé.