- average duration around the still 20 minutes, duration of the traditional visit 1 hour
- entertainment for adults and children,
- it is necessary to go to the reception to obtain your bracelet allowing access to the distillation space located in the garden of the Museum,
- to follow the traditional audio-guided visit to the Museum, you must once again go to reception to obtain the audio guide provided free of charge with your ticket. It is available in 11 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese),
- possibility of following the old-fashioned distillation activity with the distiller from Monday to Friday from 10:15 am to 12:15 pm and 1:45 pm to 6 pm and on Sunday from 1:45 pm to 6 pm (from July 4 to August 26).
To find out more about the traditional audio-guided visit:
The Art of Real Lavender in Provence from every angle: discoveries of botany, production, harvesting, distillation, history from the 16th century to the present day, know-how, uses and benefits of real lavender. Audioguided tour with 25 points of explanation in the exhibition room, access to the projection room to follow the documentary on the harvest of fine lavender at Domaine Le Château du Bois.
The live distillation in our garden is always the highlight of the year.
Lavender only blooms one time per year in summer.
Sundays gardener are invited to bring us their lavender to be distilled for free !
We are very proud of the fact that we only distill lavender. We do not distill any other plants.
Click here to visit Live Distillation Demonstration & Traditional TourLive Distillation Demonstration & Traditional Tour
Take part to our summer live lavender distillation from July 1st to August 25th and enjoy the perfume coming out of our 1900 still, and the explanations of our distillator.
- Acces avec le billet ! Activity Type Acces avec le billet !
- 15 min Duration 15 min