Lavender sachet workshop for children & audiguided Tradition and Heritage Tour
From Monday July 4 until Thursday August 25, 2022.
From 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (not on Friday)
What a pleasure to make your own sachet of lavender to slip into your wardrobe. Children personalize their lavender sachet by choosing their fabric and the closing ribbon. During this workshop, they discover with the facilitator the large family of lamiaceae, and can add a few mint leaves, a little rosemary, a touch of thyme or basil to their sachet for a very aromatic sachet. The children leave proudly with their creation. Access to the traditional audio-guided visit with your “Lavender sachet workshop” entry ticket. Children must be accompanied by one of the parents.
- Average duration of the children’s sachet workshop 15-20 minutes, duration of the traditional visit 1 hour
- It is necessary to go to the reception to obtain your bracelet allowing access to the workshops,
- Workshop reserved for children who must be accompanied by one of the parents,
- After the workshop, to follow the audioguided access to the audioguided Tradition & Heritage Tour, you must go back to reception to obtain the audio guide given free of charge with your ticket. It is available in 11 languages (French, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Chinese). Children can also take part in the Museum quiz,
- Possibility of following the traditional distillation activity with the distiller from Monday to Friday from 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and 1:45 p.m. to 6 p.m. and on Sunday from 1:45 p.m. to 6 p.m. (from July 4 to August 26).